This is where I will try to post, as often as I can, on beer topics that are related to my beer, the beer I drink, and my beer education.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Day 39; morning session with Engineering TA

Today has been odd so far. The morning session was devoted to 3 hours of TA time to get help with this weeks homework. This week we are supposed to get a take home test for our homework. As usual, the TA walked in about a half hour late, sat down and then spent another half hour noisily eating fastfood. Oh, and he didn't bring the take home test. Then he proceeded to correct our homework and talk about his weekend. Unbelievable. I might have punched the guy in the face if I hadn't brought the ipod to use to tune him out. On a good note, he said he gave up trying to use the Professor's answer key for correcting the homework and started using mine as the key, because I have proved the answer key wrong a number of times in the past few weeks. Cool.
This whole scenario frustrated me mainly because we were given the afternoon off to study for our comprehensive final exam tomorrow, so it was a complete waste of time to commute to class today. On the other hand, the majority of the class quit showing up on Thursday mornings a long time ago. Perhaps I am the slow one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Yeah - but you're paying for it. why not show up? Not showing up worked in college (see: Walz), but now it's a different story.

7:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home