This is where I will try to post, as often as I can, on beer topics that are related to my beer, the beer I drink, and my beer education.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Day 36, Engineering

Today was the last engineering class we will have this semester. We spent the majority of today reviewing all the information we have learned up to now this semester. In the late afternoon we started learning to calculate power output, net positive suction head, and cavitation.
Tomorrow we have a half day of lecture and then we head to the Budweiser plant.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Michelle wanted me to make some joke about net positive suction head for her but I can't remember what it was.

9:06 PM

 
Blogger joemonkey said...

Ya, I had started to just write about the head calculations, but I figured that would make it too easy for you.

7:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home