This is where I will try to post, as often as I can, on beer topics that are related to my beer, the beer I drink, and my beer education.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Day 35, Exam 7

This morning's exam was pretty rough. Judging by the reactions of my classmates and my gut feeling, some of us will be receiving an F on at least one of the questions. I am actually quite frustrated by this, and I am trying very hard to not hate my Professor. Though I do not think I am succeeding at it. I think I did pretty well on the question concerning yeast viability and vitality. The question concerning the formation and biochemical analysis of diacetyl and ethyl acetate was lost on me. Oh well, back to the books.
On a positive note, I applied for a 2 week unpaid internship at Deschutes Brewery in Bend, Oregon. It would be an awesome opportunity if I get the internship. Though, if I do not, it will be awesome that I will not be missing 2 weeks of class. Either way I win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home