This is where I will try to post, as often as I can, on beer topics that are related to my beer, the beer I drink, and my beer education.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Day 32, Guest Speaker on Packaging

The guest speaker, I forget his name, but he is an excellent resource for our class. He currently teaches classes in Oregon. He was a student in my program many years ago, and following the program he taught the Engineering section of the class for a few years. He will be teaching us two more times in the second semester.
Today was our longest lecture yet this semester. At times it was really interesting and others were terribly boring. We watched two short videos, one on bottling and the other on glass production. They were both awesome.
Tonight, I am making a small batch of beer in the "all-grain" style. It will only be 1 gallon, and it will hopefully be a tasty IPA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home