This is where I will try to post, as often as I can, on beer topics that are related to my beer, the beer I drink, and my beer education.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Day 15, brewing exam number 3

Since I did not get home from the brewery until around midnight, it was kind of a rough morning. I had forgotten how hard it is to "think" while hungover. During the review session, I knew most of the answers to the questions asked of me, but voicing those answers seemed to be a very difficult task for me. At least the review lasted a little over an hour, giving me time to come around. The test went okay, but not terrific, the questions were a little more challenging than anticipated. I will have to wait until I get my test back. Speaking of which I received an A on last weeks brewing exam.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Atta boy. I don't get to say that enough. Atta boy.

7:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home