This is where I will try to post, as often as I can, on beer topics that are related to my beer, the beer I drink, and my beer education.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Day 11, Engineering

A full day of Engineering class can be a little tiring at times. For the most part, it went pretty well. We spent the majority of the day calculating problems as a class. The ones involving unsteady states and pressure drop seemed to go pretty smoothly. However, when he tried to explain solid concentrations in steady state mass flows using derivatives and natural logs, the entire class, especially myself, became incredibly lost. Instantly he recognized the looks of disdain and disgust on our faces, so he promised to not do problems like that again. However, if he did not need to do those types of problems, then why were we doing them in the first place?
Of course, in his defense, until today he had no idea that calculus was not a prerequisite for this program.

2 Comments:

Blogger Westy said...

you realize, you are now responsible for making the hang-over free beer

9:18 PM

 
Blogger joemonkey said...

I don't need to, Odules already exists.

4:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home