This is where I will try to post, as often as I can, on beer topics that are related to my beer, the beer I drink, and my beer education.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Day 10, exam 2

The review session this morning showed that my class has begun to take their studying a little more seriously. It was nice for the entire class to perform so well answering review questions. I had also studied a lot last night, and I believe it showed on my exam. This weeks was a little different, where there was only one question to answer, so we either knew it or we didn't. Actually, there was a second question, but the prof. said not to answer it, because he forgot to cover the material during the week. The question that we answered dealt with listing the factors that a maltster must consider when examining barley, and discuss how those factors influence the quality of the malt at the brewhouse. It was kind of a fun question, but I will not replicate my answer since it was 2 pages long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home